RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO GOOGLE

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

cum oozing Badboyton cocks


Pics of blonde badboyton jerking off and his cock oozing cum




Only for cum hungry lovers of twink jizz, Badboyton is a horny twink jerk off with loads of cum eating boys and cum swallowing teens. This is one horny site, guys. Guys with Badboytons cock swallowed as far down as it goes, waiting for him to cum before sucking every last drop of cum from his cock head. That is what Harry Jhones calls horny.



I held my breath as I felt his fingers on my zipper. He pulled it down and unbuttoned my trousers as his head rested on my thigh. My hips were near his face, and his were near mine. I gasped as he reached inside, and I felt his strong fingers though my jockey shorts. I think I froze right there, because I remember that he had to unbutton his own pants and then sort of stuck my hand inside them so I'd return the favor as I dumbly lay there.

He reached inside my shorts and boldly pulled out my teenage cock, now very hard, making a sharp intake of breath as he exposed it to his view. I reached into his shorts right after and exposed him in return, and I could see why he gasped. My cock, though not huge at all (It is a very normal 6", maybe a tad more), was significantly larger in every way than his. His was very hard but thinner and smaller by a large margin... I'd say that it was closer to 4 1/2 inches. At only 17 and somewhat shy, I doubt Adam had much experience with other boys, and probably wasn't accustomed to seeing another one in the state I was in.

I gripped his penis like I'd so often gripped my own, and rubbed gently up and down. Pre-cum oozed everywhere in copious amounts from Adam's cock. I looked at it with great interest, watching the sticky trail my hand left as it moved past its somewhat small mushroom shaped head.




Very suddenly he thrust his hips and put his hand firmly on top of my hands, HARD, stopping me from rubbing almost instantly. What was that about, I wondered? Apparently even though we had only been at it a minute or less, it seemed Adam was almost about to come! I immediately stopped the stimulation, barely touching him and looked at his face as he lustfully examined my penis at close range. Rubbing him again, he once more quickly stopped me, almost immediately holding my hand down tightly so I could not move it. This time, clear sticky liquid was everywhere. I had never seen anything like this—I prided myself on my ability to control my orgasm for as long as I liked. It excited me to think that Adam was less experienced than me and might be losing control of himself because he was so excited about me and what we were doing together.

When he finally released my hand, neither of us had the will to hold back much farther. My renewed frenzied rubbing caused him within moments to arch his hips off the bed as his cum spewed all over my hand and his smooth tummy. He stopped bucking and lay back on the bed, and after catching his breath fully turned his attention to me.

I closed my eyes, put my hands behind my head and relaxed more than I ever had in my life, before or since. I was being masturbated by another boy who preferred boys to girls, wasn't going to laugh at me and was undoubtedly more of an expert at jacking a cock than any girl could ever be. For the next five minutes I completely let go of my inhibitions... if my mother had walked in I don't think I wouldn't have noticed, I imagined. Surrendering myself completely to Adam's touch I breathed deeply and gently met his thrusts with my hips while I writhed slightly in pleasure.



No comments:

Post a Comment