RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO GOOGLE

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Twink cum fetish clips

Twink cum fetish clips with Kelvin Summers and Luckas Layton




Gay Boys that have an oral sex fetish

Kelvin Summers & Luckas Layton

Justify Full

Twink fetish cum lovers have found paradise. You just do not get any cuter than these two cum eaters. British twinks Kelvin Summers and Luckas Layton have 'cum' together for a hot cock sucking and ass fucking session that includes a great 69er sequence on the couch. We've managed to find two guys that have a massive fetish for oral sex and it shows. But that's not all they're good at: you should see these gay boyz fuck like rabbits!

I lean in and kiss him again, and then he slides off my lap. He pushes my knees apart, and kneels on the floor between them, pulling me forward so my ass is hanging over the edge of the chair. Then he goes down on me, sucking my dick into the back of his throat, and then swallowing. As my balls move up toward my body, he backs off and sucks on my balls. Then he moves to my ass, and starts to lick along my crack while avoiding the pucker. This is the same technique that I've used on him for years. He brings me to the edge, and leaves me dangling while he moves on to another area of interest. He does this to me maybe ten times until, as he moves off my dick, I start to whimper, and to pant as he finally licks right across my hole. Finally, he takes me back into his mouth, swallowing me, and he keeps swallowing me. I groan, thrashing my head back and forth against the back of the chair, and then I cum like a geyser. When he crawls back onto my lap, my light-blue eyes are teary. He kisses me. "Thank you, baby!" I whisper as I get up out the chair and carry him up to bed.

Two horny twinks truly make for good viewing. CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment