RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO GOOGLE

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Twinks gay boy wank pics



Latin twinks and boys wanking pics

Twinks jerking off their dicks and boys with their young stiff cocks oozing cum. Schoolboys wanking galore! These young gay latin twinks are about the horniest and most explicit gay twink naked latin boys you will find on line. This is an all natural look with uncut cock. Brought to you from ltwinks.com.

Some spice from Harry Jhones:


We eventually got into a rhythm stroking each other. It felt so good to be sharing it like this with someone else, after such a long absence of any sexual touch from another person. But there was one thing I wanted to do more than anything else, and I wasn't going to let an opportunity like this slip away. We had been masturbating in silence for only a couple minutes when I let go of him and turned my body and leaned my face down to his crotch. Justin let go of me so I could get a better angle. I put my nose right above his balls and breathed in, his hot erection pulsing against my cheek. He was clean and smelled great. I softly kissed his balls and up his straining penis. I looked up at him briefly as I slipped the head of his penis into my mouth. He moaned loudly as he watched me.

I closed my eyes as I savored the texture and flavor of his cock. It had been so long since I had sucked someone, and I felt ravenous. I licked up and down his erection like a popsicle, something I had always enjoyed doing to my friend as a kid. Then I went down on him again, sucking in earnest whilst I jacked my own cock. He rested his hands on my head and let me do the work. Soon enough, he started to tense up.

“Sebastien, I'm gonna cum soon if you keep that up.”

I moaned my approval as I continued to slurp on his beautiful cock. Within a minute, he was ready.

“Here it comes!”

I was more than ready. I had never fully swallowed someone before, but I was too horny not to try. His penis pulsed strongly in my mouth as I felt the first shot of warm cum hit the back of my mouth. That creamy, tangy liquid in my mouth again was enough to throw me over the edge, and I came hard as I rubbed my cock against his leg. In rapid succession, he fed me six more volleys of jizz. I swallowed hard and fought back the urge to gag, and I actually managed to contain most of his load in my mouth and to swallow. As we both came down from our high, I continued to suckle on his wilting penis, drawing the last drop of cum from his spent balls.


No comments:

Post a Comment