RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO GOOGLE

Friday, May 7, 2010

Dad son sex

Horny dads having sex with twinks


Loads of twinks love sex with more mature men, all from Harry Jhones. They call them dads. So clips of dads in twink sex are quite popular. We have clips of older men oozing cum, silver daddies eating twink ass and mature men jerking off twinks.

I was nearly sound asleep when I heard him open my bedroom door and I remember muttering ‘Good night dad’ and rolling over on my side facing away from him like I used to do when I was a child. He stepped over to the bed and rubbed his hand down my back and kissed me on the cheek. His hands felt soft and smooth and he continued to lightly rub my back as he gently pushed me over on my stomach.

I buried my head in my pillow and felt the weight of his knee hit the bed and through my groggy consciousness, it finally occurred to me that he was rubbing oil on my back. I tried to wake up, but his soothing hands kept me in a dream-like state.

He took his time with me, slowly and lovingly massaging every part of my body as he worked his way down to my feet, and by the time he finished with them and gently lowered them back on the bed, my entire body felt like putty.

He slowly and lightly ran his hands back up my legs then straddled them and cupped his hands underneath me around my testicles and ran them up the length of my prostrate towards the depths of my hot orifice.

I spread my legs tight against his inner thighs and that was all he needed. He ran a hand down the length of my hot, hairy crack then fed his throbbing cock in it with the other. I felt his cock-head swell - pushing my sweaty cheeks open as his stiff shaft drove it deeper down my crack. When he neared the gates of my desire, he rubbed his cock head all around it with his meaty paw and began muttering to himself as he coated my orifice with his manly balm.

He pressed harder and harder and once my entire crack was gooey-wet with his spume, he growled as he felt the heat of his violation.

A jolt of fire raced up my spine and every muscle in my body flexed from the sudden intrusion. His fisted hand spread me wider and wider as it fed me his heat and I buried my head in my pillow and clawed at the bed.

He lifted one of his legs and placed it between mine forcing my thighs out wider as he wedged himself up my canal. I broke out into a cold sweat and cried out in silence and began to shiver. He forced more of himself inside me then lifted his other leg and spread me wide.

Nothing I’d ever done in my life had prepared me for this. All the years I’d messed around with myself with my fingers and rubber dildos was nothing like feeling the power and heat of his heavy, hairy body pushing his searing-hot flesh down my fuck hole.

My insides racked and fought against the penetration, but he didn’t relinquish. He forced my legs wider with his knees and bored his way up my ass. I arched my back and fought the pain and had it not been for his strength and determination, it never would have happened, but once he was deep inside me, he slowly lowered himself to me and held me tight as I adapted to his forceful penetration.

My body shook in his tight embrace, and as we lay there, the brutal realities of being fucked up the ass beset me. I realized that if I had ever tried this when I was younger, I would never have recovered from the experience, but as the pain began to succumb to the heat of my lust, I knew this was what I had needed for a long, long time.

Dad’s raging rod started to throb as I began to relax, and feeling it squirm inside me as he held me perfectly still in his tight embrace brought fourth sensations and desires I never knew were possible. I was now one with him - a willing prisoner smothered in his masculinity and there was no place else on earth I wanted to be.

There wasn’t any part of him that I wasn’t aware of. Every hair on his body stimulated my flesh. Every beat of his heart and breath he took filled me with life and every time his cock throbbed inside me, it sent a fiery chill right up my spine.

My cock began to swell with each and every throb of his own, and each time he felt my prostrate press tight against his cock, he breathlessly coaxed me on with his inhuman utterances. Every pulse and throb built in a silent crescendo until he slowly rose up and rode me in a steady fuck.

He fucked me hard and well, man style, and kept doing it until my canal was hot and slick with his soothing lubricant. He then grabbed my waist with both hands and pulled me tight to him and burrowed his thumbs into my butt crack on each side of his burning shaft and spread it wide giving himself room to penetrate me even deeper. I cried out in silence and began slobbering on my pillow as I felt him rip through virgin territory.

He grunted his satisfaction, then leaned over me and licked me between my shoulder blades right up to my neck and bit it gently like a bear picking up a cub. His hands wrapped around me and cupped my breasts then like a steam powered locomotive pulling out from the yard, his body began to chug .

The pressure from his hefty body was immense; his big belly heaved against the small of my back with each stroke of his fat, fleshy piston and it forced my ass to arch up to him each time he slammed his groin into me. The weight and power of his body was almost more than I could bear but as we gathered steam and his cock swelled tighter and tighter against the walls of my canal, I felt myself drawing nearer and nearer to climax.

Sensing my urge, he slid his hands down my body and groped up under my groin and when he felt my stiff cock in his hands, he squeezed it tight then raised up on his haunches and lifted my right leg and turned me on my side.

“Roll over boy.”

When I turned over on my back and saw his shadowy figure towering above me, I knew this was what I’d been dreaming about and jacking off to for all these years. He never once looked me in the eyes, he just raised my legs up on his sturdy shoulders and pulled my ass up where he wanted it then stuck himself back in me like a laborer dutifully going about doing his job.

He fucked his hole a few times then stopped and pulled my ass up a little higher and adjusted his weight until he was comfortable in the saddle then spit in his hands and began stroking my cock as he started his drive. I kept waiting for him to look up at me, but he never did. He just concentrated on his fuck while he stroked my cock with his meaty fist.

The look on his face was what ultimately sent me over the top. I’d seen that focused and determined expression a thousand times whenever he was intent on his work. He was handling me like I was in for repairs; and he was determined to do the job right.

He spit down on my cock a few times like he was angry with it then gathered his saliva up in his hand and started pounding it in his fist good. A few drops of cum oozed out of me and fell on my stomach, then a few more. He grunted his approval at the sight, then slammed himself in me hard and fast and I began to blow.

My body jerked violently when that first long rope of spunk blew out of me and landed on my chest. His eyes open wide and he began to tremble, and I was taken away by the anticipation of feeling his hot load blow up inside me.

The force of my orgasm shook my entire body and feeling the pounding throb of my cock in his firm grip each time I shot off was like an out of body experience. Long ropes of spunk went flying up over my head and by then, I was a goner.

The heat of his fuck and the power of his fist was more than I could bear and I shook and trembled like the skewered fuck-pig I was as rope after rope of my spunk flew all over the room.

“Blow it out of yourself boy! Yeah! Let it go little buddy. . . let it all go. . .”

And I did. I squeezed my ass tight around his throbbing cock and felt his hot juice gush inside me as I unloaded all over the room. He reared his head back and slammed himself deep and as I watched him loose all control, cum began streaming out of me like piss.

I watched in amazement as he unleashed the full fury of himself on me. His entire body reared up and drug me up with him as he fucked his seed up my ass in hard, ripping thrusts. It filled my canal and began oozing out of me and once he had me completely lubed up with his splooge, he began fucking me with retribution.

Cum continued to poured out of me as he fucked me with all his might, and once my orgasm began to wane and my cock started to soften, he began to grind his cock all around inside me for his own pleasure. He watched with morbid satisfaction as my cock shriveled up to nothing, and once it was completely soft and short and stubby, and my balls were small and firm and tight up against me, he broke out into a big, wide, lustful grin then fondled my little pee pee as he might if I was just a little boy.

He stretched my legs out wider and wider as he ground his cock all around inside me until he was able to get close enough to rest his big belly firm on top of my little penis; and the moment I reached under it and cupped my little dick in my hands, he grabbed my legs and fucked me hard.

His cock throbbed so stiff and mean, it racked my insides, and when I bucked my ass to relieve the pressure, he slapped it forcefully.

“Yeah little fuck-boy how does that feel?”

He was out of control - in a private world of his own. He had me completely over powered and so swept away in his fantasy, all I could do was watch and plead with him.

“Fuck me daddy! Fuck me!”

He slapped my ass again then shot a load up it as he rammed himself deep. I bucked again as the spunk blew through me then he wrapped his arms around my legs and held me tight like he was holding on to a jack hammer and finished himself off.

His big, burly body jerked each time he shot off. Then his furry stomach would heave, and he would grab my legs tighter and ram himself deeper and his body would jerk and start the sequence start all over again. By the time he was finally through with me, he had me scrunched up against the headboard like a rag doll. My ass was raw and my head was spinning and all I could feel was a numb tingling inside my rectum.

Exhausted and overwhelmed, my mind drifted away to a private place of its own, and the next thing I remembered, it was daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment