RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO GOOGLE

Friday, May 14, 2010

Sucking gay black cock

Swallowing big black cock


Licking cum from big black cocks. One of Harry Jhones pastimes. Swallowing stud cum and licking the thick black stud cock shaft. Watching black gay studs fucking, seeing black studs swallow dick, watching these studs assrimming - great videos from Gunzblazing.

Danny Tores & XKape

CLICK HERE

Xkape shows Latino spunk Danny Tores just what a black top can do with such superior weaponry as his own. He feed his bottom boy cock orally first to get things warmed up and then he positions him on the couch so he can stick that massive chocolate tool deep inside him. Things get rougher and rougher until he's plowing him full force up against the couch. CLICK HERE


“Cock sucking is Wednesday’s lesson. Kiss me back.”
His breathing changed a while later, which got me hotter, and we jacked each other’s cocks into two simultaneous loads. We both shot on his stomach, in one large, wet puddle of cum. I lean over and lick it up, mingling both of our juices in my mouth. I saved a bit for him and fed it to him in a kiss.


“Mmmm. Not what I expected. But not bad. Got any more?” he said with a smile.


“Only if you got another load.”


“Nope. Not now anyway. Let’s go to bed. Uh, if it’s okay if I stay over.”


I stand naked in front of him, playing with my dick. Then I take his hand, pull him off the sofa, and take him to my bedroom. I slowly take off his clothes, licking at his body as I go. We slept, finally, after kissing for a long hour. I know I could make him come just by holding and kissing him. He’s sexual, but he’s a bit of a romantic, too.


Wednesday. Cock sucking day. I waited all day and thought about nothing else. We go for our weekly short cycle of 10 miles. Along the way, he pulls off the road, down an abandoned path. My cock is already hard enough, of course. I almost creamed in my shorts knowing where he is leading us.


We take our shorts off, leaving just our socks and sneakers on. I kneel in front of him, push my face into his shorts, and then pull them down.


I take Rick’s seven inches into my hungry mouth. I lick his knob, making his head more purple than when we jacked off Monday night. I am guessing he’d never had as eager a blowjob. Too bad, because his cock is perfect. Length, thickness, taste … nothing could have been better about his meat. I suck it. I lick it. I suck his balls, one at a time and then both together. Straight cock tastes great. Knowing it is in a forbidden place this time just makes it better.


Rick lies on the ground and spreads his legs. I lick underneath his balls in that wonderfully sensitive spot. He moans and begs me to keep at it. No problem. I even hit his hole a few times, just to give him a prelude to Friday. Then I bugged his hole while I go back on his cock. I worked him over for ten minutes more. He moans and suddenly shoots a streaming load of hot cum on my tongue. I swallow most of it and then lay on top of him. I give some back to him in a kiss. We kiss for almost as long as I had sucked him. I want more of his cock, but he wants mine too.


He needs little coaching. Being sucked by a straight guy feels great. He is a little clumsy at first, but he knows he wants to do good by me, so he sucks and licks and follows my lead. I fought off the temptation to 69 with him, at least for now. He seems to be enjoy being between my legs, giving my 7 1/2 uncut inches a good tongue-lashing. I am obviously enjoying it. He even gets brave and licks my asshole too. Wow, does that ever feel nice. He must have liked it too because he lingered in my ass, and planted his face as far in as he could. His tongue licks everywhere it could reach, leaving my ass wet and tingling.


“Do you wanna taste my load?” I asked, as I feel close. He nods and goes back on my cock, sucking with a passion, eagerly pleasing me for the reward I had give him.


With a groan, I start shooting into his mouth. He swallows eagerly, moaning as he keeps up the mouth action on my dick. Once I am spent, he lies on top of me and shares some of my hot cum in a kiss.


When we are both hard again, we got into a long awaited 69 and suck for all we are worth. I know all the things he likes and he seems to know all the things I like. I am not hard to please. Everything I do to him, he does to me. He realizes that giving and getting head is more than just sucking a dick. It is about tasting, licking, munching balls, and asshole eating.


As the sun sets, we both fill each other’s mouths with another creamy load. Then we lie in the long twilight shadows and kiss until we decide to go back to my place for the night. Man, is he ever horny. He makes me feel like a teenager, although at 31 I am far from being past my prime. We wake in the morning early. We have eaten yet more cum for breakfast.


Thursday found me exercising at home alone again. I enjoyed my time alone at least one day a week, usually two when I could say no to offers to go out. My dick is insistently hard, but I leave it alone. I want to save my cum for Rick tomorrow. I slept from 11:30 p.m. until 7:00 a.m., uninterrupted, if somewhat alone. I needed the rest.


On Friday, I had a planned half-day off. Rick could not join me because of an appointment an hour away. We’d agreed to meet at my place at 4:00 instead. Early enough. I am changed and ready to ride when He gets to my place. It takes us a half-hour to get out to door because all we could do is kiss. He finally pulls himself off my lips and said, “Let’s go before I rape you right here.” What, me complain?


At the 30-mile mark, we pull off the road again into a secluded area near a pond. Nobody is around. We strip and I fell to my knees to get him hard. I want him inside me, raw and hot. When he is fully hard, I put lube on his cock and get down on all fours. He gets behind me and slides into me in one thrust. Seven hard unbelievable inches of joy up my asshole. And belonging to Rick no less. Man, I am in heaven.


He gives me a nice slow fuck, just the way I like it. I push back onto his hardness, letting him pull most of the way out and then slide slowly back into me. I lay on my stomach and he humps me with a slow, steady rhythm. I turn my head so we can kiss and he keeps up the rhythm. When he is getting too close, he pulls out to kiss me some more, letting the fire back off a little. He helps me turn onto my back and then reenters my hot hungry hole. He loves this the best, putting my legs up over his strong shoulders, and plunging deep into my ass. He is on the balls of his feet, drilling the length of his cock into my tight asshole, in and out, steadily and with great skill. I shiver and shoot a load between us, letting him rub it into his stomach as he reenters my asshole. When he is ready to cum, he pulls out and quickly slides into my mouth. I swallow as he shoots a thick hot load across my tongue. When he is spent, he slides back into my asshole, fucking me a second time. Now that he had come once, he is able to fuck me for a solid half-hour before firing off again. The second load when right into my ass. He lay on top of me as we kiss, until his dick slips out of my well-fucked asshole.


“My turn,” he said with a sly grin. “Fuck my tight ass. My cherry was yours before, bud. Now take the rest of it.”


He put my cock in his mouth and sucked me until I am hot and hard. He gets on all fours as I had done, holding onto the fabric of the blanket, not sure what to expect. He does know I will not fuck him hard, but we have not fucked enough to make him trust me 100%. I used a little extra lube and go in slowly and steadily. It takes him four seconds to accept my seven plus inch length. My cock is not very thick, but thick enough. I leave it deep inside his hole until he lets me know I can pull out and push back in again. I take my time, having no desire to do anything but give him the same pleasure back as he had given me.


For a near-virgin fuck, he takes me in and makes me feel extraordinary. I fuck him for ten minutes on his knees and then for fifteen more on his back. His hole is wet and eager, swallowing my hardness quickly and with as much skill as he had fucked me. We grunt and moan together.


I told him I want to plant my seed inside his asshole and he nods. A couple minutes later, I shoot deep inside him, shooting endlessly, draining my cum-filled balls of my hot cream. I smile as I feel the spurting come to an end. When I pull out, I am still hard as a teenager. I pull him to his feet, turn him around, bend him forward, and get back inside his ass. With my hands on his slim hips, I rode him until I am ready to cum again. He has already told me he wants this one in his mouth, so I pull out and he drops quickly to his knees.


We lay at the edge of the pond, holding each other close, and kiss deeply. I could taste my load on his breath. When I reach down to play with his cock, it is hard as ever. I take it in my mouth and suck him until he shoots in my mouth again. Then I roll him onto his stomach and push my hard dick inside his no longer near-virgin hole, sliding it in as if this is our first fuck together. No hard fucking. Passion is better. I want him to be in this for the long run. It takes twenty minutes to come in his sweet hot hole, and I enjoy it as much as he does.


We get dressed and cycle back to my place. He brought his duffel in from the car. We stand in the middle of my living room and kiss for fifteen minutes before deciding to shower. He drops the soap. I fuck him yet again. I do not drop the soap, but he fucks me anyway, twice. It seemed like we would never get enough of each other, which is fine by both of us.


We lay in bed in each other’s arms. “I do not know if you want to hear this,” he said shyly, “but I love you.”


“Yes I do want to hear it. I love you too. I want you with me. Will you stay?”


“Yes. I’ll stay. Now kiss me fucker.”

No comments:

Post a Comment