RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO GOOGLE

Saturday, May 15, 2010

boyscharm twinks shooting cum

Twinks shooting cum at boyscharm



Twinks jerking off and teens swallowing their cum at boyscharm. Skinny twinks with their cocks oozing cum and gay teens eating cum loads.To my surprise, Peter got up, too, but while I walked to the middle of the room he dashed over to his stereo and turned on some soft pop music. He flicked on his bedside lamp and aimed it at me, then grinned as he held up his digital camera. I started to object, but he just smiled. So I decided to trust him, not really entirely sure I wasn't making the mistake of a lifetime. I took a couple of dance steps to get in time with the music, then I started to dance. I had never told him that we were taught choreography in my drama class last semester, when we put up a dance show, so he didn't know I could dance. His eyes widen as I deliberately made my movements as flowing and erotic as I could. At this time, I wasn't embarrassed about my wet shorts any more, and as I got into the dance I shut out the clicks of his camera, too. I closed my eyes and pulled the hem of my shirt out of my waistband, running my hands underneath it and exposing my flat, hairless stomach as I did. Only three things existed in the world for me right then; the music, my dance and Peter. Even though I couldn't see him, I knew he was there, and that he was watching. And I knew he loved me. I danced for him. After a couple of minutes' dancing, I put both my arms inside my shirt, one hand cupping each nipple, then I stretched my arms out towards the sides, sliding the shirt ever higher. Even over the music, I heard Peter gasp as this slow, almost liquid movement continued until my entire chest was bared. When my hands were above my head, I grabbed the shirt and pulled it off of me, flicking it across the room to where I knew his laundry basket would be. The slight applause told me I had made a score. I stroked and caressed my upper body, feeling my nipples stiffen in the chilly air. I pinched them and moaned at the touch, then crouched low and turned so my back was against Peter. Wrapping my arms around myself, I made it look like someone was hugging me, and I groaned and sighed as I stood back up again. The music stopped, and another more up-beat song came on. I immediately started dancing faster, turning around again. It was a latino-like song, a hot beat that made me want to spice things up a bit. So I ran a hand down the front of my shorts, rubbing my stiff erection while my hand got all wet with my own semen. Slowly, ever so slowly, I pulled the hand back up, leaving a slimy trail past my navel and up my chest. Then I licked each finger clean. I could swear I heard some subdued mumbling from Peter, but it might have been something in the song. Still rocking my hips, I finished cleaning my fingers, as if I'd just had spareribs. Then I stopped moving, and yanked my shorts down. This time I did hear a gasp from the bed. I knew my shorts were tented out badly, and since I wore white ones I also knew the wet spot would be all but totally see-through. This time, I set my hands free to roam all over my hips, my crotch and my ass, pushing and pulling on the fabric of my briefs. Then I bent over and started to take off my shoes, spinning slowly so he'd get to see all of me. The socks were next, then I stepped out of my shorts. When the next song came on, a slow ballad, I lifted the waistband of my briefs just enough so the head of my cock could peer out. Another gasp, and I couldn't help grinning. Before my mind's eye, I could almost see the look of horny impatience in Peter's beautiful face as I slowly set the whole thing free. I pulled the foreskin back and swiped up some left-over cum, putting it into my mouth. Then I took the briefs completely off, and for the first time in years, I was naked in front of Peter. Not really knowing whether to end it all or keep going, I cupped my balls and rolled them around in my hand. What the hell, I decided. He did pay for it. So I danced naked while I kept on caressing my aching boner. I turned around and bent down to touch my toes, making sure he got a good view of what I had to offer. Slipping one hand behind me, I started running a finger up and down my crack, playing with my anus. Then the music stopped, and no new song came on. I stood up and bowed, opening my eyes for the first time since I had started dancing. Peter applauded wildly. His face was flushed a deep red, and he seemed to be out of breath. I returned to the bed and sat down, letting him give me a tight hug and a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment