RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO GOOGLE

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gay twink medical exams

Gay twink medical exams at crazydoctors



For Harry Jhones and twink medical exam clips, crazydoctors is the best. They even offer a cheap 3 day trial subscription. Virgin butts getting fingering by horny doctors. Twink cocks oozing cum, doctors jerking off teens, twinks jerking each other off, you mention it, this website has it.

Rob follows Mark and John as we drive out of town. I know before long that we are headed for John's dad's property at the lake. Skinny-dipping with the boys? Hmmm, I thought to myself. It takes a half-hour to arrive. We walk down to the water's edge. The sky is filled with stars. We are hours away from any large city so nothing in the sky is washed out. The moon is nearly full. It sparkles and shimmers off the lake. The water will be warm on this August evening. The sun had set only a couple hours ago.


John is already stripping out of his clothes, followed closely by Mark and Danny. I do not have to be asked twice, or once for that matter. The guys know I am a joiner as long as it is not going to end us in jail. None of these guys are troublemakers either. They are long-time friends and I know what they want because I want it too. However, I am not necessarily going to initiate it either.


Rob is the one who does. He comes over to me and helps me out of my jeans. His hand goes down to my crotch and he shows the guys the handful that he grabs. He plays with my cock and balls, feeling them and smiling at me. Then we go into the water and start some horseplay. Rob's lips finally found mine as he touches me. We stand, showing our bodies, and kiss for a few moments. The other three dogpaddled in deeper water. Rob whispers in my ear.


"I know you want to. So do I. You've want to for a long time. I have too. Go for it, man."


I kneel in front of him and take his half-flaccid cock into my mouth. Of the four guys here, he is the one I want the most. There were many times I almost told him that I want him to have sex with me. I come close on a couple occasions, but decide that if it is ever meant to be, it will be worth waiting for. There is only one guy I want more. I am sure he will not be part of this circle of friends. But to have him would be heaven. It is lust driven, admittedly. His name is Brad. He is the perfect man. He is 6' tall, slim the way I like, blond, ruggedly handsome, and boyish at the same time. As far as I am concerned, to have Brad would be the ultimate. I do not know how big his dick is because he does not play basketball, so I have never seen him naked. The times I have undressed him in my mind does not count. We are not quite as close friends as Rob and me, but he is the kind of guy who will ask a favor of me in need. He will not be pissed off if I ask for one in return later. I have even made off-hand remarks about him to Rob, and then laughed it off.


Any one of this foursome is loaded sufficiently well to appeal to me though. Rob is my first taste of cock ever. It is 7" long, not too thick, cut, smooth, and tastes better than I had imagined. The texture of his skin, the smoothness of his cock, the purple head, and the length and straightness of his shaft all appealed to me. He did not ram it into my throat or make me gag. I slid up and down his shaft as if I have been sucking dick all my life. It is natural and I did like it, just as he had said I would.


Rob threw his head back and put his left hand behind my head, sliding in and out of my mouth a few times. He moans while I lick his shaft, suck just his head, and run my tongue beneath his smooth balls. I put one, then both of his balls in my mouth and play with them. Then I go back and give my full attention to his dick.


"How is he?" yelled Danny.


"Great! Oh, man, just great," said Rob, barely able to talk. "I love what you're doing to me, buddy. I'll return the favor."


I smile to myself. I wet my fingers and play around just at the outside of his asshole. I massage it without penetrating him. I just want this dark haired young god to feel nothing but pleasure as I give him the blowjob of his life.


I can do this all night. And to think that I have three more cocks that need attention too. Danny comes over and stands beside Rob. They kiss deeply. I reach up and fondle Danny’s dick. He is hung almost identically to Rob. I want to taste it, not just to play with it, so I let go of Rob's and go down on Danny's hard cock. It tastes different. If I are ever blindfolded and asked which cock is in my mouth, I think I can tell the difference. Danny's scent, though as pleasant and clean as Rob's, is different enough that I will know which cock I have in my mouth.


Danny gets down on his knees beside me and bends his head down to my dick. It is hard instantly as he slides his warm moist mouth over it. I am about 6 1/2" and a little thicker than Rob. I considered anything 7" or less to be a "nice mouthful." The idea of a longer dick or a real thick one has little appeal to me. As I am sucking Rob, I go all the way to his public hairs. I then move my tongue around the underside of his cock while I inhale his scent. Danny sucks me like an expert. He looks up at me as he sucks my cock. His eyes are shining in the moonlight.


John comes over next and kisses Rob. I again go down on the newest cock in front of me, inhaling and noting the differences. John is just over 6" and is the same thickness as Rob. I swallow him whole in one gulp and run my tongue along the bottom of his shaft as I hold his cock for long moments in my mouth.


"Hey Danny, how does he taste?" asks John.


Danny mumbles, not wishing to get off my cock. He keeps sucking. What he is doing to me, I do to Rob and John equally. I know I cannot take both in my mouth at the same time, so I did not try. It will have taken away from the pleasure I am getting and giving. I had always imagined one guy with me, but had not thought about getting four cocks to share. I cannot imagine it any better.


And then I heard a car door close. Christ, are we going to be caught out here? I look up at Rob. He urges me back onto his cock gently. The guys do not seem to be concerned. Nobody comes around the corner of the summerhouse so I kept sucking my buddies. Mark finally cannot stand it any longer and walks over to let me have his eight inches of man meat. Even though it is a little more than I can swallow, I give him all I can. He moans and throws his head back.


This is great. My buddy is sucking my cock, sending shivers up and down my spine. It feels better than I expect—lots better. He is good at it. No teeth—only smooth lips and tongue. I wonder what his first time is like. Some day when the five of us are together again, we will talk about all our first times. Sucking my first cock at 16 is something I will always remember and feel good about. I go from Mark back to Rob, to John and back to Mark, about every couple of minutes. Rob holds me on his cock a little longer when I go down on him again. In a couple moments, I can taste him leaking, and then I feel him shoot his load. I swallow it, tasting the sweet funky goo on my tongue and in my throat. I take his entire load, even the little that ran down the side of my mouth. I lick it up and swallow it all. Then I lick his dick and clean him up.


"Thanks buddy, that is nice," he said as he kneels down to kiss me.


Danny puts me on my back in the shallow water. John and Mark lay down beside each other, holding each other as they kiss. I go back down on John. Danny lay between my legs as I wrap them around his body. Rob gets between Danny's legs and eats his dick like an expert. Danny's moans echo through my dick. I feel close to coming. I keep my full attention on John because I feel his cock twitching. In a few moments, his cum spurts out into my mouth. He tastes just like Rob, though it is creamier. He probably had not jacked off in a couple days. I clean off his cock, leaving it slick with my spit.

No comments:

Post a Comment