RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO GOOGLE

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Twinks jerking each other off

Twinks jerking each other off and cocks oozing cum

Lou DeVane and Dennis Wesley

Great twink jerk off video clip here from Harry Jhones. And it also includes the most inventive twink fuck I have seen in a long time. Blondie twink fucking gay virgin ass, nothing like it, eh? I love the part where the kid swallows his whole dick and looks up into his eyes.

You can just feel the
cum oozing out of that dick. As you can see this blonde German twink has a really thick piece of meat. They end up jerking each other off and there's cum facials and twink cum swallowing galore.

As he kept stroking, slowly increasing the tempo and the intensity,I couldn't help myself and freed my raging boner from my pants. Mmm, that felt so good! And to my surprise, he didn't seem to mind at all. He was all about pleasuring himself, with great passion. Where many other people go for the kick of exposing themselves to others, his pleasure seemed to be mostly self-created and self-derived. While he went to the point of oozing precum, I almost fainted of the smell reaching my nostrils. So delicious, such joy in seeing him really enjoying himself, caressing his balls, reaching ever higher levels of lust. If ever there was a poster boy for masturbation, it would be this guy. He didn't need anything or anybody to experience bliss, it seemed. When he started moaning, I felt he wasn't doing it to turn me on,or someone else for that matter, but himself.
One last time I tried to touch him, but he politely moved my hand away. He didn't need me, which stirred my arousal through the roof, as it made him so much more desirable. When he finally came, he shot triumphantly thick ropes of juice, splattering the walls, falling down to the floor. My whole body tingled from delight, when I witnessed him trembling and shaking, holding his breath, then breathing in deeply again. It was the ultimate mind fuck for me, in the sense that it seemed he had ejaculated in my brain, spilling his sweet and sticky mess into the deepest realms of my primal urges and most intense imagination.


Watch this pair jerking each others dicks and cumming over their fit, smooth bods. Twinks jerking each other off

No comments:

Post a Comment