RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO GOOGLE

Friday, April 23, 2010

Twinks fucking Turk Mason

Young twinks fucking with Turk Mason

Jasper St John and Turk Mason


Twinks fucking with Jasper St John and Turk Mason CLICK HERE


We've got twink jocks and cocks fucking for your enjoyment in this video and both Jasper St John and Turk Mason are horny cocks and sexy-as-fuck to watch. Jasper, with his big, hard cum oozing cock fucks dark and handsome Turk, making him cum, before he pulls out and shoots a rocket on his face and chest then licks it up. Cum facials and cum
swallowing
HOT!

Twinks fucking with Jasper St John and Turk Mason CLICK HERE




Kevin, Kai, and Feng are absolutely ga-ga about this soup. Tan, Quan, and I are a little less enthusiastic about it, concentrating instead on the Spring Rolls. I like the broth of the soup, the sourness of it, and have a couple of bowls of that, but I avoid the fish. It's a very nice meal, however, and when we're done, Jason washes his hands, and leads Dinh and me to the bedroom. When we get there, he plunks down on the bed. "I think I'd like to change the plan a little," he says with a smile. Dinh and I look at him quizzically. "Both you and Kenny have fucked me, and I can't tell you how good that felt. I think for my birthday, I'd like to give Dinh a gift." He says this as he pulls a pair of butterfly nipple clamps from the night stand. "I think you should fuck Dinh, Tim, while I suck him off." Dinh's smile is from ear to ear, although he groans in pain as Jason attaches the nipple clamps. "Hands and knees, Dinh," Jason tells him. Dinh gets into position, and Jason slides up underneath him, flicking his tongue across his dickhead as I lube myself with lotion and slide into Dinh abruptly. Dinh is so tight today for reasons I don't understand. He groans, and screams, and sobs. He does this for probably twenty minutes, and then he cums, firing down Jason's throat. It takes me a couple more minutes of pistoning in and out of his ass, but the orgasm is definitely satisfying, very satisfying. Here I have two of the most beautiful guys I've ever laid eyes on. We are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment