RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO GOOGLE

Friday, May 7, 2010

twink gay fetish boynapped

Twink gay bondage fetish at boynapped


Tyler Brooks & Sebastian
This is our twink slave boy shirking on his duties. Tyler Brooks is told to report to his master Dear Sebastian who has an extremely interesting wameans of making him remember how important working hard is! It is twink leather bondage.

There is nothing Sebastian (and Harry Jhones) loves more than playing with Tyler's massive 9-inch dick. With such a well-punished hard cock, it's not long before Tyler gives Sebastian a healthy load of cum as his boy dick oozes hot cum.

For a few memorable months, I thought of him a lot, especially in bed as I prepared to sleep, I remember suddenly not being able to wait for bedtime, because as soon as the lights were out and I was alone with my thoughts in the dark, I would pretend he was there with me. Drowsily letting my fingers wander down between my legs, playing with my sensitive little penis till it tingled and stood erect, then unsnapping my pajama bottom and opening them up I'd stroke myself softly but rhythmically, imagining how gentle Charlie would be with me and what a willing student I'd be for him, letting him try anything he desired with my newly developing body. Oddly, I never imagined kissing with him. It never occurred to me, as the mere concept of boys kissing boys was totally taboo in my mind, but I know now that if the situation had presented itself and he had wanted to kiss me, I would have willingly participated if he led the way.

I'd rub my stiff dick and nuzzle and lick the sparse fuzz my own armpit saying his name quietly to myself. Thinking intensely of him, I imagined I could hear his voice, feel his strong hands touching me and holding me, and I even imagined I could smell him from the memory of being so close to him those evenings in the auditorium. I climaxed every night in my hand while I tugged myself gently, and often still wet and sticky, drifted off to sleep just imaging him close to me. When I'd awake in the morning I was still unbuttoned, exposed, and damp, and smiling I'd remember why. I was not ashamed at all.


Twink gay bondage fetish - CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment