RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO GOOGLE

Friday, April 9, 2010

Bad Boy Ton Gay Jerk Off Blog

Bad Boy Ton - a gay jerk off blog






Then he gently helped me up off my knees and guided me onto my back on the bed. He gently licked my asshole and got it good and wet. Then I watched in fascination as his penis moved toward my waiting little virgin asshole. The head felt so warm and soft against my dainty outer butt cheeks so he spread them. There was a brief moment of pain as the head pushed past the tightest part of an asshole at the beginning of the sex. But once his head was past it, the rest went easily and painlessly into me.

His firm stomach and the soft pad of his groin were pushed up against my back. He didn't start pumping right away because he said he wanted to savor being inside of me for the first time. We exchanged long, loving kisses as he slowly began moving in and out of me. I could feel him drawing almost all the way out of me and gently pushing all the way in with every stroke.

I came twice before he injected my little asshole with a load of hot cum. It felt so good. It began with a rapid twitching of his penis then I felt 3 distinct spurts against my inner walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment