RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO GOOGLE

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SD Boy San Diego Boy

Sexy college boy Kye yearns for adventure. He is a horny little bastard that gets everything he wants when it cums to sex - bareback, raw and raunchy! Whether taking it up his firm college boy ass like a true powerbottom or fucking his Latin and military friends like a stud, you can be sure this San Diego boy had one totally XXXcellent adventure!


I went to Colombia on my hunt for sexy Latin boys and I was not disappointed! On this trip I filmed 10 hot 18-20 year old Latin boys in all kinds of hardcore in the outdoors. These boys sure knew how to get raunchy; with all kinds of pissing, cum eating, cum kissing and amazing bareback action, I have to say it was great to get closer to nature!


If you are hungry for some huge military man meat, then stand your cock to attention soldier! In 'Military Man Love' I have gathered the hottest in San Diego's brigade as they go for some 'special training.' Go covert and undercover with me and my camera as these hung military studs take some rock hard cocks up their asses and fuck deep!

Lots more free clips for your viewing pleasure here behind the banner below, gentlemen.


No comments:

Post a Comment