RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO GOOGLE

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shy Timmy - BoyReview


Shy Timmy Blog - Gay Twinks from Prague






Now, don't get Harry Jhones wrong, but when I first heard of the site "shy timmy" I expected so red-faced little blonde gay twink getting up to things his mother would not approve of. But the more I went into the site, the more I became convinced that one adjective which should not to be used to describe dear Timmy is shy. I mean, let's be honest, from a deck at the pics above do you get the immediate impression that he's shy? I don't.

As Timmy jerks his erect twink cock and lubes his dick ready to jerk off, he is not exactly camera shy. In Harry Jhones shy timmy blog there is no doubt that this gay twink from Prague loves wanking and cumming. He just cannot get enough sex. And when his friends join his for horny ass fucking and cocksucking he is in his element.








You can find lots more free sample clips of gay twink Timmy at:



No comments:

Post a Comment